All families go through challenging times, and we know it is especially challenging for many right now. Gap Services is Christ’s Haven’s newest program, which was created to stand in the gap for local families in need of extra support and for local foster families.
Who can access support?
• Families experiencing economic strain
• Families in need of counseling services
• Foster families in the following cities: North Richland Hills, Colleyville, Hurst, Bedford, Watauga, Keller, Southlake, Grapevine, Trophy Club, Haslet, Roanoke
What support is provided?
• Weekly food boxes containing a variety of perishable & non-perishable food items are available for pick up on Fridays at Christ’s Haven’s Food Pantry.
• Counseling services provided by professional, licensed counselors for youth, parents, and/or biological siblings.
• “First Night Care Packages” containing essential toiletry & clothing items are dropped off for new foster placements.
Do you know a family who could use this support? Let us know if we can help:
• Counseling Services – Jaimee Kraft (email@example.com)
• Food Boxes – Rhonda Thomas-Peters (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Foster Family Care Packages – Rhonda Thomas-Peters (email@example.com)
Christ’s Haven For Children is a non-profit organization in Keller providing a trauma-informed, family-based model of care, encouraging children and teens to heal from their past trauma and envision and embrace a bright future.